Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas around our house

Just a few of the Christmas decorations that I have around the house...

Our Christmas tree this year


The stockings that my mother-in-law bought for both kids several years ago.  We use them every year.


<>
A cute house that Alison made at school a few years ago, made out of a brown paper bag.  I set this out every year.


Candles, candles, candles!

My mother-in-law's old Nativity set that she got when she first got married.  Not fancy, but I love it.

Decorative tree that my father-in-law bought for me a few years ago, along with Christmas tins filled with candy canes!

4 comments:

April Westerhold said...

Love the stockings. I have looked and looked for some like them but I can't find them. Love Ali's brown paper bag house, too. I wish you would have joined the Christmas Blog party so you could have shown these off!

Team Tezzy said...

Linda bought those stockings in '02 when Aidan was just a few weeks ago. I believe she got them from Pottery Barn kids magazine. I'm pretty sure they come out with similar stockings every year.

I wish I had more time for this blog, but the kids & work just keep me too busy! It's all I can do to check it every week, let alone write something!

Team Tezzy said...

I mean, when Aidan was just a few weeks old, not a few weeks "ago". LOL

Unknown said...

This is seriously my favorite time of year. Everything is sparkly and happy and festive. Then January is just grey and blah.
Mele Kalikimaka!